Tuesday, May 8, 2018

2018 Is Our Year!!

     Last year was a hard year even into the first part of this year due to health issues for me, but things will get better this year. I have faith that we will be blessed with enough funding to help us continue our efforts in assisting the homeless regain their self-sufficiently and to feed those in need. We are in the works of getting our game plan in order.
     I have become an author of three books with one being the first in a series that tells my story. This series I am writing is to hopefully help those who are facing the same issues. I am a survivor who wishes to give my experience and knowledge to those out there facing the nightmare that I lived for thirty-two years. It is not a nice place to be mentally, physically, or even emotionally. It can destroy someone and make them feel hopeless.
     It bothers me when those who are financially secure talk down about those who are in need because they are already beaten down and society makes them feel worse. Most need and desire a hand up and not a handout. I wish people would recognize when someone truly needs help and not just a bum and a beggar.
     Well, with my books sales I will be giving a percentage of my royalties and revenue to Hope Station USA to be able to help more. Join me in fighting for and supporting those who need us by clicking that button on this site if you wish to make a donation. You will receive a receipt for tax purposes and I will continue to post here informing everyone what their contribution is doing to fight homelessness and hunger. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment