Friday, June 1, 2018

Everything Is In Order

I just finished all the registration paperwork for both Florida and Georgia and filed the tax return in April and now it is time to get busy with fundraising. I have published three books so far and will be publishing a couple more here in the next couple of weeks and twenty-five percent of the royalties will go to Hope Station for a residual income to assist us in our efforts.

I will be setting up an author table at the local flea market and selling books and other handmade crafts in order to build her income. I know this year will be a better one. I look forward to traveling between Georgia and Florida helping those in need.

Well, time is wasting and I have to get back to finishing my next book. I hope everyone has a great and blessed weekend. Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment