Monday, November 26, 2018

Another Wonderful Day

Good morning everyone. I hope that everyone sleeping outdoors is staying warm and safe. My thoughts and prayers are out there with you. Today is going to be another busy day for me as far as writing goes and planning for the new year for Hope Station USA.

I will be posting here almost every day to keep everyone informed of the progress we are making. Due to health conditions which are finally getting under control, we have had a few slow and unproductive years. We were out feeding the homeless last year and we look forward to moving forward this next year.

I am looking into setting up tables to collect food and monetary donations to assist us in our efforts. Soon we will be paying all the registration fees for the next year and going out on the road to different areas between Florida, Georgia, and adding Tennessee. We have a reliable vehicle to make the journies and are looking into getting a bus or van to be able to transport food and hygiene products out to the homeless with our logo on the sides.

The video on this site was taken last year when we went to Atlanta to help the homeless and this coming year we are going to be going around to all three states helping where we can. We just need our communities support to aid us in our efforts of ending hunger and homelessness.

Well, I need to finish this up for now because I need to get things done and ready. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and we hope to see those of you living in the streets soon to help. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment