Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Running My Ads Today

Even though I cannot do too much due to wearing a temporary pacemaker for my bladder which limits my movements today, I am going to be running ads for donations and getting my table lists built as well as putting our next program plan together to assist those affected by homelessness to regain their self-sufficiency.

I am getting excited about the new things we are doing plus, getting more books published to help out with residual income for Hope Station. Things are looking more positive. I have a full day of research and making plans but everything will move forward.

I just wanted to give everyone an update on the progress of Hope Station and we are hopeful that donations begin coming in. We are in need of food, blankets, and money to help with gas for the vehicle to be able to deliver items and things needed to the homeless.

This will be a short post, but updating on our progress. Have a wonderful day and be blessed. Keep those sleeping out in the streets and cold in your prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment