Friday, November 9, 2018

Sitting Down and Getting Things Worked Out for the New Year.

I have compiled my list of things that need to get done and ready for the new year and everything looks good. We are planning to make a run to Florida hopefully next month for some fundraising to help build our funding to begin services back up in January. We need to figure out what our route is going to be to service three states. I am hoping to get two trips into each state a month to assist the homeless, but much preparation is needed plus donations.

I have ads that I need to run plus some other things, but I know it will all fall into place once everything is lined up. My husband who is the vice president will be making these trips with me since it will be a lot of driving. I am going to work on getting the needed food and funding until then.

For now, it is all about getting our game plan down and ready for the new year. I look forward to a better year and more people being helped. I will continue to assist them in any way I can until we make a difference in our homeless population.

If you care to make a donation to help in our efforts, please use the donation button on the website, buy a book on my author website, or you can send a check directly to me made out to Hope Station USA and send it to the address on the home page. I look forward to working with our communities in fighting the battle against hunger and poverty. God bless and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment