Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Status Update 1/23/2019

Good morning to all. It is actually a nice morning this morning. It still got a bit cold during the night but right now it is forty degrees outside. I wanted to give everyone an update on our status and it is good news. We are going to be delivering bag lunches out to the homeless this Friday or Saturday, but more like Friday so that we can work the flea market on Saturday. I also have my list of merchants to call to set up tables and get things going.

We will be handing out the lunches, hygiene kits, and some warm clothing. I am going to be working on getting some blankets and socks for the homeless soon because they need it sleeping outside. We will be here serving the homeless in Dalton, Georgia and then working on a trip to Jacksonville, Florida. We are excited and pumped up about getting things started.

We are still waiting on Georgia registration paperwork to be processed, but when I spoke to them they told me to continue working under the same identification number because that won't change. We should have it this week but it will not stop me from helping people. My passion does not need a piece of paper to tell me I can help them. So cross your fingers that it comes soon so that we can start fundraising.

Well, it is time to get going because I have a doctor's appointment this morning and I have some things to get done first before we leave. I just felt the need to update everyone on what we are doing and we wish everyone a blessed and prosperous day. Our prayers go out to those sleeping outside for them to stay warm and be safe. "Happy Birthday" to everyone celebrating one today and may God bless you with many more. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment