Friday, April 12, 2019

4/12/2019 Status Update

Hello everyone! It is a beautiful day here in Dalton, Georgia and the sun is shining. I wanted to give everyone an update on our progress. I have been trying to raise money through different sources but no one seems to care to support a cause that has been an issue for many years. I will not give up though. It is my passion to help those who are in need of assistance.

We have been busy around here with personal matters and I am ready to try something else now. I am going to start making arrangements for table donations at local merchants to get some funding to come in and help. I also need to finish setting up my list of foundations to send requests for support. I am hopeful that we will meet our goal to build our first community by the end of the year.

The homeless individuals that we have spoken to about the program are excited to get someone to help them regain their self-sufficiency. It only takes a dollar from every American and we could end the homeless situation in the United States. People are so worried about their own lives and money that they don't seem to care that a homeless individual could be a family member or their own next door neighbor, they want to help themselves only.

My plan is to start making calls next week to set up tables to collect donations and to sell candles in order to get some of the funding to help towards our goal. I have been using some of our own personal money to pay for all the registrations and paperwork to keep Hope Station alive and never wanting it returned. That is how much I care to keep her going to assist them out there in the wilderness struggling to survive.

We will make our goal this year for one community to show everyone how well our program would work to help end homelessness. I just wanted to give everyone an update on the status and will post again soon hopefully with some good news. Take care and if you want to show your support just click on one of the links below. Be blessed.


Paypal Fundraising

No comments:

Post a Comment