Friday, March 29, 2019

3/29/2019 Status Update

Hello everyone. It is time for another update on our progress. I have set up a GoFundMe campaign which isn't doing very well right now. I have to set up another campaign on a different site and I have been placing the donation links everywhere with still no response.

It saddens me when we have a sure plan of helping the homeless to regain their self-sufficiency and no one cares to help support us. I have not seen anyone with this type of plan and we have spoken to some of the homeless and they can't wait for us to get it set up because it will definitely help them. There is a good response from the homeless population, it is just getting the community to help us out to get this project going.

I will be updating the campaign page with a post and then set up the other campaign page on a different site to see if these people can help support our efforts. I also hope to get some grant funding research done today and tomorrow to seek out funding for our project.

Once we secure funding for our project, the first location will be a trial run to make sure it will work and to record the success rate. We are positive that it will work, but the community needs to see the success rate to give their support. Once the success rate is recorded then, we will try for more locations across the United States to help end hunger and poverty everywhere and hopefully, other charities will jump on board to help in other locations.

I am working on setting up donation tables at local merchants and that will be worked on this next week to get some set up in the next couple of weeks. I am hopeful that things will come together this year for Hope Station.


No comments:

Post a Comment