Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year's!!

Happy New Year everyone!! How is everyone doing tonight? I am excited about the new year being here because it will bring about new things for Hope Station USA. I am in the works of putting the plans together for the new program that we are developing and still fixing the ads and campaigns to run to bring in funding for the project.

Things move a little slow, but they are coming together. Good things come to those who are patient and wait for their season to come in. I will be setting appointments for donation tables throughout Florida this month to begin drawing in the funding. We have hygiene kits that we will be passing out and hopefully, soon our stockpile fo food will be back up and able to pass out food to those who are hungry.

We have had a couple bad years due to my medical conditions and just recently had surgery to have a pacemaker for my bladder put in, but my faith is bigger than a mustard seed to see Hope Station thrive this year. I have books that have been published and more that will be soon that will create a residual income for Hope Station until more areas of funding begin to come in.

My research for grants has been slow but I expect some good news to come in once we get the plans for the new program set in concrete. I will be picking up some more supplies like socks to hand out and gathering things together to make February our start date for this year with services again.

We are also going to incorporate Tennessee into our plans this year as well. There are many all across America who are hungry, cold, and unemployed who need assistance and not a handout. We are going to be that hand up to assist those in helping themselves in gaining their self-sufficiency. We are not going to turn anyone down who is hungry, but we are going to put in the initiative to help people get back to work and on their feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment