Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Working Everything Out

Good morning to everyone and stay warm to those sleeping outside in the cold. My thoughts and prayers are out there with you. Yesterday I mailed out the application paperwork to get Hope Station registered again with Georgia so that we can get started right here at home with helping the homeless and needy families.

Today we begin hashing out the plans for the new program and I have already begun researching the foundations that would grant money for this type of program on top of supporting us with the money to feed everyone. It starts slowly but we will begin fundraising this month to help us gather food and clothing. The first bit of food will be bought by us to start.

I am excited about getting this going and look forward to meeting a lot of new constituents or people down on their luck. I want to bring hope to them for a brighter day and that things will get better. I feel deeply and passionately about my giving back and helping those who are having a hard time finding a way out of their situation. After twenty-three years out there myself, I found a way out and it wasn't easy, but I made it and they can make it too with a little hard work and desire.

Well, I am going to har at work today getting the plans made for the new program in order to go for funding. With everyone's help, we can end hunger and homelessness if people stood together and stopped looking at the coping mechanism of being out there and realizing that they are human too. Well, time to go so that we can get things started on our end to make Hope Station the best she can be. Take care and God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment