Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Status Update 1/16/2019

Good morning to all. It is early in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and the sun is not up yet. I have a busy day writing today and getting books finished. As you know, Hope Station USA gets a good percentage of all book royalties so that she can have a residual income. So everyone needs to get their copies of my books knowing that you are helping the homeless and needy by buying books.

My health is coming back to normal and I am still motivated to get back out there helping those in need. I have filed with the state of Georgia for their registration of Hope Station and awaiting the permit to place inside the big book. I am excited.

Between now and next week, I will be going through my list and setting up tables to collect donations and sell candles & books. It is a new year and with great motivation, we will be servicing the homeless soon with bag lunches and clothing.

It is all that we can afford right now, but it still helps. I need to get a camera to take pictures to add to the site and I look forward to meeting new people and talking to them. I need to find out what is needed by them so that we can be prepared. I will be bagging up hygiene kits next week and that is probably when we will go out because we have warm clothing to pass out.

Well, that is the update for today and I will keep them coming. I hope everyone has a blessed day and my prayers go out to those affected by homelessness and for their safety and warmth. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment